So, the end of the week is here and I do feel less stressed than I did at this point a fortnight ago (at the end of the half term) but more stressed than I did this time last week (at the end of the week off).
Im currently on the bus home, and I think this will be a good time to blog. I want to evaluate how well I did on my changes.
1. Complete more work at school in order to have time off at home. This means:
a) marking more efficiently in lessons – ✅
b) working through my break, half my lunch hour and any other spare minute that becomes available. ❎
c) ask TA to read class novel at the end of the day. ❎
d) prepare work as far in advance as possible. ❎
2. Work no later than 8pm at home ✅
3. Stop volunteering to do extras at school. ✅
4. Only work on a Saturday. If I am going out on a Saturday, all work must be completed Friday night and therefore the 8pm rule can be lifted. ✅
5. Stop reading scrutiny feedback. Accept that you will never be good enough and that you could be amazing and still have room for improvement. Know that you are working your backside off, working far harder than anyone else and therefore ‘stuff it!’ ❎
6. Read / colour / craft before bed. ❎
7. Paint your nails at least twice a week. ❎
8. Wear make up at least once a week. ❎
9. Complete the grateful November challenge. ✅
10. Go out with Neil at least twice a month. ✳️
11. Go out alone at least twice a month. ✳️
12. Write at least two letters a month. ✳️
13. Send a message to my friends at least once a week. ✳️
14. Go for a long walk at least twice a month. ✳️
15. Do something off your Pinterest bucket list (I’ll explain this later!) every week. ✳️
16. Blog every night, even if it is just to write one sentence. ✅
17. Do the things you have been putting off. This includes:
a) transcribing the diaries ❎
b) making Christmas cards ✳️
c) starting your bullet journal ✳️
d) ensure all my posts to have a ‘featured photo’ ✳️
18. Be December daily ready. ❎
19. Listen to a Christmas song everyday – this will surely cheer you up! ❎
✳️ not done but there is still chance
❎ not done and it is too late or won’t happen
So I haven’t achieved everything, but the important ones, I feel I have.
It’s felt like a long week. I’m tired, mainly because I am still in the holiday pattern of wanting to stay up late and then having to get up early.