I do not think that resolutions are the most healthy of things to have. I don’t know about you, but I always manage to break them relatively quickly into the new year. Via Pinterest, I found this website which aims to help you have a peaceful mind. This sounds good to me!
1. Find your theme
2017 will be the year of peacefulness
2. Select your areas of focus
I want to be able to more readily accept the things that happen, rather than dwelling on them or thinking ‘what if…’, or ‘if only…’ I want to be able to let things go, to be calmer, less stressed and tense and generally more at peace.
3. Choose 12 goals and habits
- eat more healthily
- take more exercise
- blog more often
- spend less time working
- spend more time with the children
- be more organised at work
- manage my money better
- stay on top of the house work
- have a more positive relationship with the hubby
- stay in touch with friends and family better
- be less lazy
- adopt a positive sleep / wake routine
4. Create a bucket list
I am going to need to spend more time thinking about this!
5. Monthly check-in
I’ll keep you all updated!